Friday, February 8, 2008

Neutrogena eye tints...


So- I've found a wonderful product at Target yesterday. It's AMAZING. They are eye tints by Neutrogena, and I used to use a product like this from Clinque but it wasn't as good. It can be used as a base for eye shadow or on it's own. The feeling on your eyes when you use this product is, ahhh. I can't really describe it. You have to get some yourself! It comes in two tints so you can choose.

Act fast! All Neutrogena products are 10% off right now at Target on 9 Mile Road.

-krista

2 comments:

Matt said...

So, do you work for Neutrogena now? Sounds like it! lol (posted by Elizabeth...I don't have a google mail account)

taralohse said...

Hi Krista,
I am so excited that you have a blog now- I love blogs- great way of keeping up with people.
Thanks for the tip on the neutrogena- I will definetly have to try it.
Have a great day!