Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here comes the bride...

So on Saturday Tara took my bridal photos, they are AMAZING. It was so hard to pick one that I wanted her to frame for the wedding. My mom and Elizabeth came to "assist" they were great!
After that my parents, Brandon's parents, me and b all went to look at the new house being built! It's all coming together, they are finishing up the framing and roof. So exciting! After that we went out of eat at Texas Roadhouse... sooo good. Every time we go there it makes me want a moose above my fireplace!! ( we don't even have a fireplace)

It looks like we can't stay in the camper before the house is built. Brandon has asthma and there is a chemical inside the camper that makes it worse... don't want my baby getting sick!

The wedding is next Saturday, which is insane to me. I want it to come so fast! I can't wait. It seems like these last few weeks have been dragging! I just cant wait until we don't have to leave each other every nite, and I don't have to drive 30-45 minutes to see him. We will have our space, our time, our decisions. ahhhh... can't wait.

Things are coming together... yay! Can't wait for that honeymoon in Cancun, we're gonna have a blast!

until next time,
xo,
krista

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Cancun is vastly approaching! You are gonna come back relaxed, tan and MARRIED to B Henry. You'll be Mrs. Henry :)
plus, no more night-departures, which is the best feeling in the world!