Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving in with the husband...

Well, I've lived with my parents since... forever. I just moved somewhat into an extended stay hotel with Brandon this past Saturday. Things are going well. We have some of our stuff there, not too much, as to overcrowd. We think that this will make us appreciate our house EVEN more than before. Plus, it gives us a nice story. :)

I am sad to report that our very good friends Matt and Elizabeth are moving to Houston, Texas. A great opportunity for them to move on with their lives away from Pensacola. Brandon and I were so excited that Matt found a job he wanted and then we both looked at each other and said wait, we have no friends!! But, we are happy for them, and are excited to visit the Houston area to see them.

Well I think I have two readers from this blog, and they have both already seen these pictures. But, I'm going to post them for the off chance that someone else looks! A couple of pics from Tara's blog from the wedding. This one is from our rehearsal! We were so excited! (brandon was a little mad at me for not communicating with him throughout my bachelorette party!!) But, he got over it when I smiled! haha jk.

This one is from the Church on the BIG DAY!!

I will be uploading some pics from the honeymoon. We had a great time parasailing, driving boats, eating out, laying by the pool and beach. So relaxing!!

More to come,
krista henry

3 comments:

Sarah Harrison said...

Krista,

I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog too! So now you have three readers! Yippee!

I cant wait to see the wedding pics.... I had such a great time being part of your day!

xoxo
Sarah

Elizabeth said...

Who are we going to watch Lost with???

Matt said...

Make that 4 readers! You and Brandon have been some of the greatest friends since we've been in Pensacola. We will miss you, but remember, we won't be that far away! Let LOST unite us. Oh yeah.