Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hey look out for that moving van!

Hi all my wonderful readers!

Brandon and I are closing on our house on Thursday...TOMORROW! I'm so excited, we will be moving in this weekend!

We have had some hiccups along the way.. but that's okay! I have rented a U-HAUL Truck for this Saturday at 8 AM. I have experienced God's blessings and His ability to wrap His arms around me in the last few weeks. Amazing how He takes my fears, worries, and throws them so far away. I love Him for it.

Please pray that all our furniture comes in, and that we love it. And that we can finally get a TV for Brandon since we do have NFL Sunday Ticket this fall. (and this fall only since we are new to Direct TV) Let's just say we are so happy to finally start our lives in our house. Not to say the Value Place hasn't been good to us... :)Next weekend, my good friend Jessica Lindsey is getting married to Matt Barnes! I'm excited to be one of her bridesmaids and have another good friend be married and live in Pensacola. Then on August 16 Charity and Jonathan Butler are getting married, I am so jealous of her! She doesn't have to change her name!

Well... until next time. I will talk to you all after I move in!!!

xoxo,
krista

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Finally!! Matt and I are so excited for the two of you! We can't wait to visit. Isn't it amazing how God will just take care of you through the craziest of times? We miss you guys!