Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We have moved! :)

We are settled in and trying to make our house a home. Here are some pics, they say it all! Sorry for so many, I wanted to show Matt and Elizabeth!

We love it! :)


Entrance to our neighborhood- Covington Woods

Front View

Covenant and Black Ash... I know what you're thinking ;)


Guest Bedroom



Guest Bath- Thanks Sarah for the shower curtain we love it!



Dining Room- my parents gave us this! :)



Office

Our computer desk tucked in the closet


Living Room! Awesome entertainment center, couches etc...
Master Bath! :)
Shower and linen (this is to the left of the tub)

His and Her's sinks

Master Bedroom

another angle..


Brandon's special room...


Kitchen!

View from Dining Room to Laundry and garage


View from front hallway

Hope you liked the tour, you should come by and see us! We are wanting to have a housewarming party sometime soon. We have peacocks that walk around the neighborhood in the morning and at dusk- so that's interesting!

Jessica's bachelorette party/lingerie shower is tomorrow night and I will be making some of my Tastefully Simple things! So excited! Then her wedding is on Saturday!!

until next time,
xo,
krista

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your new house!! I can't wait to visit and see it in person :)

taralohse said...

Krista- you house is just amazing- i am so jealous-

I love the living room
miss you guys
tara