Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm a horrible blogger...

Ok guys, yes, I'm a horrible blogger, I never have time!!! I should make time... I know.

Things going on Lately-

Brandon got a new job, and has been working hard! He is working as an orthopaedic rep for tools/parts used in surgeries. He gets to go into surgeries and answer any questions that the surgeons have... This week is his 2nd week. I am so happy for him.

Tux and Tenley are getting along great! They just play non stop!

We have some friends from North Carolina coming in town the week after Memorial Day, Brandon and I decorated the guest bedroom in honor of their arrival. (Frankly, we didn't want to spend money on it in the past) It looks great! It's a nautical theme, I will post some pictures soon.

With Brandon's new job, he went to a training/conference in Jacksonville this past weekend, so I was home alone... Friday night I went to the Pace Baseball game to watch the last game at home before they go to STATE!! Next Monday at noon they are playing in Port St. Lucie. Wish them luck! On Saturday, I worked with my dad and brother throwing sod... yay. I did get a delicious lunch out of it from the Shrimp Basket. Saturday night, I got the honor of hanging out with Ms. Leslee Hendrix. We went to Ichiban and shared some yummy sushi and fried rice!!!! Then went to see Letters to Juliet which I really liked. Ashley Jones Thorsen was in town as she went to her brother's college graduation in Auburn, WAR EAGLE. So we met up with her later and talked... good times. Brandon came home on Sunday!!!! We did the normal sunday routine and then watched the SURVIVOR finale at Ted and Sarahs. FUN...

Until later... I will miss you until I return! ha

No comments: