Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I shot a 127! haha

This past weekend was a blast!! On Friday night, since my dad and brothers were out of town on a Men's Retreat with LTC, my mom had nothing to do. So we invited her over for a lovely dinner of frozen pizza! haha, then we went to go to Iron Man 2. It wasn't as good as Iron Man, but still entertaining. Brandon thought that it was the same story line as Transformers 2, which made perfect sense. (Bad vs. Good, the bad dies, but then comes back to life) lol.

Saturday, Brandon and I went to the Stonebrook driving range to practice up on our golf skills, since we were playing on Sunday. It was pretty hot out there, but I didn't do horrible. Brandon and I did some shopping for his work stuff and then we watched Three Men and a Baby! haha. I had never seen that movie so I put it on our Blockbuster Total Access list, and there is came in the mail. I'm sure Brandon was THRILLED to see that title. But, he was a good sport and watched it with me.

Sunday, we went to Sunday School, (Brandon teaches the 12th Grade and I'm the secretary) and church at Olive. Then rushed to play golf at Marcus Pointe at 1:00. This was my FIRST ever 18 holes of golf experience and I shot a 127, not horrible, I was proud of myself! Plus- we thought it was hot on Saturday, that was NOTHING for Sunday. Then we went home to enjoy the LOST series Finale. I was disappointed to say the least. Parts of it I liked, but I really thought with all the details the series had, that the ending would be more intricate. I knew it wasn't going to be as this final season wrapped up, but nevertheless, it's over. :(

Hope your weekend was as good as mine!

Until next time,

The Henrys!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I can picture you as the cute young golfing chick on the range that all the older men check out ;) haha
I agree on the LOST finale, it's weird not having a new episode to look forward to.

Krista and Brandon said...

lol- thanks!!!!