Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friends in town means fun!

Our friends, Ben and Courtney McHone came to see us all the way from Asheville, North Carolina!! Brandon knows Ben from middle school. We were so happy they could come and stay in our guest bedroom we decorated!

When the weather was good we went to the Beach, which was hit and miss because of the rain and the oil...We went to Pensacola Beach and Navarre Beach. I am really starting to like Navarre. Here are some pics!



We had to take them to local favorite restaurants to eat and places to go. This was our first time "hosting" full on guests! So give me a break if you think that I should have showed them other things. lol.

One day, Brandon had to go into work :( So we were on our own until about 1:00, so I took Ben and Courtney for lunch to Bass's (Kwik Burger) in Milton. YUMMY! My parents ended up buying our lunch so it worked out perfectly. lol. jk.

We ate at La Hacienda!! Of course, I mean Brandon did have his "Bachelor Party" there. What can I say, he loves the salsa and Chilaquiles! We didn't get pictures there :(

We ate in a couple nights. We went to Music in the Park, now called, Evenings in Old Seville Square, and ate at Tuscan Oven, of course. Gotta get the Mozzarella appetizer.





The last night they were here we decided to go to McGuire's. I had the Mahi which was delicous. I never know what to eat there. I got a kick out of Ben and Courtney freaking out over the menu with all the different burgers etc. We sat in the room with the infamous Moose. We did NOT kiss it. There was some drama with some military guys, but we left before it got to heated, but the manager was called. Here are some pics!


I will update more soon with some Golf and Tux and Tenley pics!

No comments: