Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to school...new shows!

So Brandon started school a few weeks ago. Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday mornings I'm home with the pups. Therefore, I should be able to read my Bible more, and to post on my blog more right? haha. I've decided I'm going to do my laundry on these nights so that weekends are free for fun things! I want to start doing more crafts and things. I will update you guys on these things as I do them.

I'm so excited that college football has started back! War Eagle! Auburn looks pretty good this year, they scared me last week on that Thursday night game... whew, we pulled it out and beat Miss State. I'm excited to see what else is in store. Of course, back to school also means Pace Patriot Football! My parents still sit in the same seats at Pace, so Brandon and I get to capitalize on their tickets!! woot! My dad did say that we need to save our money and get our own. I figure 6 years of mooching has to end sometime. There is not much like a Friday night in Patriot stadium talking with friends and family and watching high school football. We love seeing our sweet "Connection Group" kids at the games. That's hip lingo for Sunday School in case you didn't know.

Speaking of Pace, Brandon was a sub today!!! I think he really enjoyed it and is exciting to get some more sub jobs. I really liked that he got to see the high school I went to. He is subing tomorrow as well for the lovely Mrs. Cassevah. :)

Next week I'm looking forward to some new TV Shows. I'm really into Glee, excited to see Raising Hope, and Grey's of course. Brandon and I started watching Survivor last year, so we rented Season One, its' been great. The Nicaragua Survivor started this week, its on TiVo right, but eventually we will watch it! Speaking of TV, I heard Gilmore Girls might be made into a movie, lets all say a prayer about that tonite. ;)

Until next time,
KRISTA (&Brandon, Tux and Tenley)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love this craft idea you mentioned! We should make some things for our homes, especially with all the holidays approaching!