Thursday, September 30, 2010

Football, Fishing, Fun!

Last Friday night, we of course went to the Pace game. It was Pace vs Tate! Unfortunately, my mom was overcome with kidney stones last week, and she and my dad didn't make it to the game. (She is doing better now) We had some guests sit with us who were visiting with some of our reserved section neighbors. This little boy was so funny! He would lick his hand and then ask me to give him a high five, I told him no! We started talking about our kids, Tux and Tenley, naturally! And, the little boy, Parker I think his name was, said that he had a yorki-poo but that she was getting a haircut. Later, his dad put his hand on his ears and said to us, that his wife had GIVEN THE DOG AWAY 3 months AGO, and told Parker that she was getting a haircut. omgsh.

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and went deep sea fishing with my boss and his son, and our friends Sarah and Ted. Ted of course had to stop by Dunkin' Donuts. Where he always gets his blueberry coffee and blueberry everything else. So, for those of you that dont know, I cannot read and ride and have never been deep sea fishing until this. I usually get motion sickness on a roller coaster... you see where this is going? I was fine riding out, but once we started fishing and all the rockin and rollin' You guessed it... I "TU'ed" as Britt and Leslee would say... haha (friends of mine with phobias to throwing up) I wish I would have done it earlier because it made me feel alot better. We caught ALOT of snapper, but it wasn't snapper season, so we threw them back :( We caught some trigger fish, amberjack, a sucker fish, and many more! Here is me with a big snapper! Good times...
Sunday, we went to Sunday School, I I sang in the Choir, oh BTW, I joined the choir at Olive. :) We went to church and I can't seem to remember what else we did.......

This week we've been working, and catching up on TV shows. I got my hair did today and picked up my bridesmaid's dress for Leslee's wedding!!!!

I'm excited to watch Grey's tonite, and tomorrow starts the weekend for the High School retreat. My momma has been kind enough to watch our kiddos for us. I will take some pictures of that this weekend and post them!

See ya later,
Krista (&Brandon)

4 comments:

Sarah Harrison said...

sounds like you had a great weekend (minus TU part)!

Anonymous said...

TU'd!!!! Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

I should add though that Im sorry you TU'd ;)

Cassie said...

I'm taking a wild guess that Pace won the game (at least that was my 4 yrs of experience when at Tate, haha).