Thursday, November 18, 2010

Recipe: Bang Bang Chicken

I forgot to post this!!! Bang Bang Chicken, now keep in mind I've put two recipes together for this and it was YUMMY YUMMY! This is a spinoff of Bang Bang shrimp from Bonefish, but my husband is allergic to shellfish, so I wanted him to try this.

Bang Bang Chicken

Ingredients:
  1. 10 Thawed Chicken Tenders
  2. 1/2 Cup of mayonnaise
  3. 1/4 Cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
  4. 3-5 drops, Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (Do not compromise this. KEY ingredient. It's the bottle w/ the rooster)
  5. Panko bread crumbs (yes they carry these at Walmart)
  6. 2 eggs, whisked
  7. Vegetable Oil

Heat oil until hot, dip tenders into egg then bread the chicken in Panko bread crumbs, fry until brown/crispy. Continue through all chicken, drain on a paper towel.

Mix the mayo, Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, and Hot Chili Sauce, this should make a peach/redish mixture, and you simply coat the chicken in this. Taste test your sauce so that you can make it as hot or as sweet as you want.

I served this with Garlic Mashed potatoes and asparagus with Mary B's biscuits, hope you enjoy!
I wish I had a pic, sorry!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

oh my gosh, that sound delicious! I gotta try this soon :)

Ashley Thorsen said...

I made one from the copycat recipe but yours sounds easier! I am trying to get my blog going again!